We are excited to announce Jess Kostos has joined our Physiotherapy and Pilates clinics. Jess is an experienced clinician in Private Practice, treating general sporting and musculoskeletal conditions as well as pelvic health for men and women.
Jess completed her degree with Honours at The University of Melbourne, and has since completed post graduate studies in continence and pelvic floor rehabilitation at The University of Melbourne. This enables her to assess and treat any dysfunction of the pelvic floor.
Jess has experience working in both the private and public health sectors, treating a wide range of clientele; however she has a particular interest in the health and wellbeing of women. She has lots of experience teaching clinical Pilates, especially to those in the pre and post-natal period. We are excited to announce that Jess is running a Mums and Bubs Pilates class at our Pilates studio on Wednesdays and Fridays. Get in fast as we expect these to be very popular.
Jess maintains an interest in general sports, musculoskeletal and spinal physiotherapy, and is passionate about helping people of all ages achieve their optimal physical health and well-being.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) (The University of Melbourne)
- Graduate Certificate in Continence and Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy (The University of Melbourne)
- Level 1 – 3 and certified APPI Matwork Pilates instructor
- Level 1 -4 APPI Equipment Pilates series
- APA Level 1 Dry Needling
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- Continence and Women’s Health Interest Group (APA)
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Continence Foundation of Australia – Physiotherapy Group
We warmly welcome Jess to our team.