Grad Cert Continence and Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
Kiera graduated as a Physiotherapist from La Trobe University with honours and has since undertaken post-graduate training in continence and pelvic floor rehabilitation at The University of Melbourne as well as completing extensive clinical Pilates training.
Kiera has worked in numerous tertiary hospitals, private practice and aged care settings focusing on optimization of quality of life and health outcomes. Kiera has a special interest in pelvic pain and understands the sensitivity of your symptoms and the associated challenges and is committed to providing the highest standard of treatment to enhance your quality of life.
Kiera presented at the Australian and New Zealand Vulvovaginal Society Scientific Confererence in 2016, discussing the role of physiotherapy in pelvic pain.
- Post graduate qualifications in continence and pelvic floor rehabilitation (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honors)
- Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness throughout the lifespan
- Bladder and bowel problems
- Vulva pain
- Pregnancy related back and pelvic pain
- Exercise in the childbearing years
- Clinical Pilates
- Exercise during menopause and beyond
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- The Continence Foundation of Australia Physiotherapy Group
- International Continence Foundation
- International Uro-Gynaecological Association
- International Association for the Study of Pain
ONLINE Not available for online bookings