Physiotherapist/Clinical Pilates Instructor
Laura graduated from the University of Melbourne with Honours in 2012. She has since worked predominantly in the private sector across both Melbourne & London (UK). She has undertaken additional comprehensive training in women’s health and has developed a passion for treating pelvic pain, gynaecological, continence and pregnancy related conditions. Laura also enjoys treating all musculoskeletal injuries, including neck + spinal pain.
Laura’s approach to injury management is to take the time to understand the root cause of an injury, and then guide her clients through the rehabilitation journey with a strong focus on empowerment, education and exercise rehabilitation. Dry Needling and manual therapy techniques are used to manage pain & allow progression towards a full recovery. Laura has over 10 years experience in teaching Clinical Pilates & has a full APPI accreditation.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours, University of Melbourne)
- Profession Diploma of Nutrition (Shaw Academy)
- Certified Clinical Pilates Instructor (APPI)
- Dry Needling (CPD Health)
- Intensive Pelvic Health Training Internship (Six Physio, UK)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- APA Women’s, Mens and Pelvic Health Special Interest Group
- Continence Foundation of Australia