Desk Chair SetupDesk Chair Setup https://www.cliftonhillphysiotherapy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/sit-300x225-1.jpg 300 225 zibmedia zibmedia https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/cf977b81b2074b6ee657b8ea1ab40386?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- no comments
Having your office chair well set up is important to keep your spine happy.
The basic features of a good office chair are :
COMFORTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORT
- Adjust chair height keeping your knees level or just below hip height with your feet flat on the floor.
- If your seat has a pelvic tilt, set to a slight forward incline promoting a natural inward curvature of your lower.
- Move the lumbar support so that it fits snuggly into the curve of your lower back.
- Avoid prolonged sitting by regularly getting up to move around and readjust your posture
- Sneak in a few stretches when you grab that coffee
You do not need to be in in one set posture for prolonged periods. The key is to have a good set up for you, but to keep moving regularly.
Remember your spine will be thankful when you keep your supportive postural muscles strong with regular exercise.
- Posted In: